[TriLUG] Good budget priced inkjet for Linux?

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Mon Apr 14 09:12:00 EDT 2003

For those of you (like me) that just can't believe a printer mfg.
(Lexmark) would find a way to use the DMCA.

+1 on choosing Epson or HP.  Epson has higher print quality (if
supported in the driver) than the HP inkjets, probably something to do
with why the print head is permanent, but HP allows you to replace your
print head with each ink refill...

My $.02

--mwt