[TriLUG] sendmail config error ... eh, solved myself

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 13:10:13 EDT 2003

Hi all.  Just as I was typing this message, the solution occurred to me, but I
thought I would share for posterity sake (solution at bottom):

In my quest to learn spamassassin, I am configuring sendmail on a new RH 9
installation.  I followed my sendmail.mc sample from RH 7.2, fairly similar,
there are some new things in the latest sendmail version of sendmail.mc.  So...
after matching everything I could think, reading thru all the comments of the
new stuff, here is the error message I get when I try to send a message to
myself on the server using pine... same results using mutt (which was my first
time using mutt and I didn't like it).

----