[TriLUG] more spamassassin, procmail, damaged 'from' line and beyond

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 17:23:19 EDT 2003

Use the "X-Spam-Level:" line to filter the mail.  The line will have a
number of asterisks on it equal to the Spam level that was detected.  So
you can set the /dev/null option for when there are 12 or more *'s on
the line and if it makes it past that filter then check for 7 or more to
move it into the mailbox "caughtspam".

Good Luck - Jon Carnes