[TriLUG] Linux 9.0 purchsed at Hamfest...

Jack Urban yurban at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 16:30:24 EDT 2003

Hello!

I have purchased Linux 9.0 and Knoppix 3.2 from your table at the Hamfest past weekend. And since I am inexperienced user, I am already having problems with the installation. When I boot from the CD-1 to install and select to install Linux, I get this ugly message (This comes when the anaconda setup engine is initialized):

self.orig_videocards = copy.deepcopy (self.videocard)
Attribute Error: "module object has no attribute 'deepcopy'

Here is my hardware:
Pentium4 1.6 GHz
256 ram
Gforce Nvidia ti200 video
Windows XP
Unpartitioned drive (40gb)

I will appreciate any help form you, pros since I want to use Linux instead of Windows.

Hopefully, Jack Urban