[TriLUG] gnome desktop panel question

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 18:51:22 EDT 2003

Hi,

Maybe this is a dumb question, but you didn't accidently get rid of
the GNOME tasklist applet did you? I've had it disappear from my panel
due to a crashed session before. If it's still there, right click on its
little handle and select properties, then verify that "show iconified
applications" is still checked.

Hope this helps,

Heath

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 04:56:29PM -0400, Loren Watterson wrote:

> I've managed to somehow mess up my gnome desktop behavior
> and I'm hoping someone might know the magic incantation
> to restore things to "normal".  Whenever I minimize
> an application or terminal window, the minimized
> box no longer shows up on the main desktop panel
> at the bottom.  I've been through the main edge
[snip]

--
Heath Holcomb
bluetea at nc.rr.com