[TriLUG] Anyone want to buy old hardware?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Apr 15 21:23:34 EDT 2003

I'm selling the following from my basement - will post it to ebay soon if
nobody here wants it. Suggested prices are there, but make an offer if you
want. Everything has been used and works fine under linux.

Best,
Andy

AEDEX BCW-700 wand barcode scanner, AT keyboard attach; worked a year
    ago but not sure now. as is $20
SIIG PCI serial card 16550 UART $5
Logicode ISA internal fax/modem 28.8kbps $5
Turtle Beach PCI sound card, S3 "SonicVibes" chipset $10
Motoroloa PCMCIA Lifestyle 14.4 Data/Fax Modem with dongle $10
Toshiba PA2652U external floppy for Satellite 610CT with cable $15
Original Microsoft serial/mouseport compatible mouse 2.0 $5
US Robotics internal ISA modem, PNP, unclear what speed $5
Generic PT-540 Trident PCI video card $2
Creative Labs CT2900 SoundBlaster ISA IDE Game $3
3Com USR PNP ISA Internal 56K Modem $7
ISA Multi IO card 2S 1P 1G with dongle $1
6' USB peripheral cable $1
6' Parallel Printer cable $2
Palm V serial charging/sync cradle (works fine) $15