[TriLUG] more spamassassin, procmail

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:40:17 EDT 2003

These are the coolest!  Thanks Corey!  I've tested the level 10 and 7, and I
will test the trilug at abcdefg.etc as soon as I apply this from my test server to
my production!

Question: As I learned from Jeremy, the :0 IS different than :0:, meaning that
without the trailing colon, the file does not go into a locked state.  For
example, he suggested that if I did use a /dev/null destination, that
particular recipe (is that what we are calling these) should not have the
trailing colon.  I suppose for other mail folders, this would be ok??  Why or
why not use the trailing colon?  I see Corey here did not use at all.

Thanks!
David M.