[TriLUG] html clean up/format

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Wed Apr 16 16:03:45 EDT 2003

I think tidy from the w3 is a good program.

also it is integrated into a windows program called 1stPage2000 from
neversoft if you can still find it it was freeware. it was getting hard to
download last time i looked. most of the freeware sites had dropped it,
but it is still a nice little html editor

Jeff Painter
painter at kiasoft.com