[TriLUG] invisible directories...

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 21 17:23:20 EDT 2003

I've found the following zsh command helpful to find executable files
which have changed over the past 24 hours:

#!/bin/zsh
print -l /**/*(*.m-1)

Of course, this assumes that print and zsh have not been messed with.
I have this command wrapped up in a larger script run daily via cron.
I suppose I could also check for the checksums of zsh and print before
starting the script proper.  Guess I'll add that functionality tonight.

Greg