[TriLUG] RR Woes

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 17:40:29 EDT 2003

I don't use RR, I use Cox, but I have seen dramatic decrease in
bandwidth over the past few months, my download speed is averaging
500-700k but upload remains constant around 250k, I have benchmarking
with DSLerports.  People in my neighborhood seem to be getting around
5mb down, do you think my prob could be layer 1 or can anyone think of
another reason?
--cgb