[TriLUG] Tabe Backup Software

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Apr 22 09:14:54 EDT 2003

Well thanks everyone, looks like I'm just going to have to install the
software and see how it works.  The 2 gig limit will definitely be a
deal breaker for Veritas if it still holds true, I know we will break 2
gigs many times with out even yawning.  I've used Amanda before,  but I
was worried about it compatibility with our tape library, will have to
just read and see.  Thanks again for everyones input, I'll have to share
it with my group.

Cheers,
David