[TriLUG] invisible directories...

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Apr 22 14:13:14 EDT 2003

Jon,
 Using this method of a hidden directories, could you also have valid system rpms of these binaries and libraries and run rpm -Uvh *? I know if a machine is being updated with up2date that a twist in this, but I'm just curious on your idea. Could you expound on what you store here? Offlist reply is ok with me.

TIA