[TriLUG] Postfix gurus?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Apr 23 13:52:29 EDT 2003

what you describe should be quite simple - set the mydestination
parameter to your domain name and the relayhost parameter to the IP
address of your gateway system.  the postfix config file
(/etc/postfix/main.cf on redhat) is very well documented, i'd suggest
taking a look at that as it may answer your questions.  there are also
lots of docs on the web that deal with postfix + SA.  good luck!

jason