[TriLUG] PHP RPMs and XSLT

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Thu Apr 24 10:09:47 EDT 2003

Grab the RH source RPM, install it, edit the spec file adding
"--enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot" to the configure line, and rpmbuild
-ba php.spec.  Then you'll have it built into the PHP file.

If you must have it built as a shared module, it's really quite simple.
Just copy the stuff for the mysql or imap extension, and modify it as
needs be for the xslt extension.  This I don't recommend.

I've got RPMS for php 4.3.0 if anyone wants those.  They have domxml and
cracklib support built in.

Joseph