[TriLUG] RR Woes

Mark Shuford davemarcus at pobox.com
Thu Apr 24 21:58:24 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:45:13 -0400
Corey Mutter <mutterc at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> This is a general problem with any computerized operation; "normal" things
> become very easy (checking balances, etc.), but anything out of the
> ordinary becomes more of a hassle.
>
> I have a tendency to verbosely document every interaction with my health
> insurer, health insurers being among the consumer-unfriendliest entities
> on the planet... Basically, one should expect a hassle out of everything
> and gather enough documentation to refute the hassle when it arises.
> (It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!)
>
> Corey

Yep... you've got four combinations:

You don't pay them; they give you a hard time -- ok...
You don't pay them; they _don't_ give you a hard time -- OKAY!!
You pay them; they don't give you a hard time -- expected.
You pay them; they give you a hard time -- wait a damn second here!!!!

--
Mark Shuford

Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We need more statesmen.
					--Bob Edwards

Visit me at: http://www.krazeemark.com