[TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Apr 24 22:51:36 EDT 2003

sorry jon, but any company that goes out of their way and makes a
special effort to prevent linux users (who by definition can't use IE)
from accessing their website is not worthy of my business.  period.

there is simply NO EXCUSE for this.  none whatsoever.  i don't care how
good their service may or may not be, they clearly don't care about
having me or any other alternative OS user as a customer.

jason