[TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this

sholton sholton at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 25 06:50:39 EDT 2003

>Come on... TWTC (TimeWarnerTelecom) is a small branch of the might TW
>mega-corp.  They exist only in this area and are a great Telco company
>(a hell of a lot better than Bell South).

I have to disagree here.
If they dont want to support my favorite browser, that's their
decision to make.

But they've crossed the line when they say:
 "It also works with Netscape versions 6.0 and greater."

but won't render under Netscape 7.02 for Macintosh.

If you let a man choose his own rules, you should at least
expect he will play by them. Give me the content and let me
figure out what to do with it. I imagine it does something
similar to Lynx.

These people strike me as a bunch of clueless gits.

--
Innovation is a wildflower; you cannot choose where it will blossom,
you can only choose where it won't.

sholton at mindspring.com