[TriLUG] Tabe Backup Software

Chris Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Fri Apr 25 08:34:32 EDT 2003

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 08:01 AM, Meyer, David R wrote:

> The fact is that none of the companies make bad software, or they
> wouldn't be in business.

You built up credibility until you made that statement.

When dealing with any of the big tape software packages (I admit, it's
been awhile since I've touched arcserve so I'll make an exception just
based on my lack of familiarity with the product in its current form)
one must chant the mantra "That which does not kill me makes me
stronger"