[TriLUG] Where can I find a current server for a Red Hat 7.1 box??

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 25 14:20:04 EDT 2003

Matt,

You can find the updates at any good mirror (ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu).
Download the updates into a directory or burn then to a CD - be sure to
get rid of any duplicates.  Next run "rpm -F *" from that directory or
CD. Works like a charm.

I just did this for a bunch of machines at a client (they were all RHL
7.3 though).

Take care - Jon