[TriLUG] IMAP on Mandrake 9.1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 25 17:00:27 EDT 2003

Cool beans!

I'd be interested in hearing about your exploits.  I love a good tale
about uber-mailservers.  Of course you are linking SA's use with the
MTA, so your POP/IMAP can be anything.

Depending on the size of the eventual service, you might want to
consider using Cyrus.  If it's a small service, then it might not be
worth the bother.  I like UW's imap because of its simplistic setup,
plus it does a fairly nice job (and works well with Squirrel Mail).

Good Luck - Jon Carnes