[TriLUG] Re: Meeting - May 8th: Elections

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Mon Apr 28 13:46:17 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 13:29, Jon Carnes wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 12:58, Chris Knowles wrote:
<SNIP>

> > Unfortunately we are losing Lisa Boyd.  She assures us that she will
> > continue to help out with things like classes, but her presence will be
> > missed.
>
> Darn!  How about if I nominate her anyway? :-(
>
> Jon Carnes

Yeah, that was our response.  (nevermind elections, we'll just draft her.)

I'm not certain if he'll accept or not, but Roy Vestal keeps doing good things
for the LUG, and deserves more public mention.

So, I nominate Roy Vestal.

The only problem is, once you get started about all the people who actually
do things for the LUG, and would do a good job in the SC, we'd have almost as
many running as there are voters.

And I'm guessing there's no way I can talk Mr. Carnes into running?  :)

CJK