TW Telecom site fixed was (Re: [TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this)

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 14:34:43 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 20:11, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> This is the home page of Time Warner Telecom: http://www.twtelecom.com
> Try to view it with Mozilla...

[The site had been blocking users with browsers other than Netscape or
Internet Explorer]

John Gray from TW Telecom wrote me to indicate that the site has been
changed to allow access from any browser.  The code to block access
based on "unsupported" browser versions has been removed (and indeed,
the site renders just fine in Mozilla).

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |