[TriLUG] Speaking of ntp: that would be a great service for Trilug to provide.

zzd zzd at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 14:40:04 EDT 2003

I like the idea and would use the service if provided. Accuracy in time,
after all, can be relative to expectation. My expectation is that all
servers and workstations on "our" network have the same time - having a
variance of <1sec would be more than acceptable.
Since NTPD allows for multiple time sources, should one go offline, the
triLUG time server could be used for either a primary or a backup
server depending on each memebers time requirements.

just my 2c