[TriLUG] Hardware and software for sale

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Thu May 1 09:38:14 EDT 2003

I am running a fire sale for what is left of my computer store.  I will
bring items to the next meeting. I wanted to give trilug first crack.
Contact me via rock at portablepro.com.  The rest will go via ebay or flea
markets.

1 gaming system $1500
	2.53 PIV
	Nvidia 9700 Pro
	120 gb HD
	19" e90fb Black moniter
	DVD and CDRW
	1 gig ether
	optical mouse
	games installed 1942,nvn, ut2003,jedi outcast, rallysport
challenge, 	counter strike, Empire Earth, Warcraft III, Command and
Conqueror 	Generals
	windows xp
	Motherboard Ausus P4PE with 1394 and USB 2.0 IDE Raid
	Black Server case with Clear panel

3 19" e90fb black flat screen moniters $160

1 19" Samsung 955df Flat screen moniter $110

netopia 7500 T-1 router asking $500

Games new in box

5 copies Battlefield 1942  $25 each

10 copies Rally sport challenge $10 each

2 copies xbox Mech Assault $25 each

1 copy of the banned for religious references xbox Kakuto Chojin
fighting game. $20

3 logitech Attack 2 joysticks $10 each

Call me with questions at 676-6683
Rock