[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu May 1 11:09:03 EDT 2003

Well said.

One other possibility that is within your range... you could rewrite the
app for Linux (or Windows, but let's not go there!).  What does the app
do?
 - what is the necessary input
 - how is that input processed (attach to a back-end database system?)
 - what data is returned and how is it presented to the user

Someone here on the list might also know of an apt replacement.

Good Luck - Jon