[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri May 2 01:01:06 EDT 2003

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 09:11 AM, Jim Ray wrote:

> there are two other more appropriate resources for questions of this
> nature:
>
> Triangle NT Users Group
> http://www.tntug.org
>
> Triangle Exchange Enthusiasts
> http://www.ntusa.net/tee
>
> discussing microsoft products in an open-source linux group may not be
> the most politically correct tact.

Wow, that's true.  Now that I think of it maybe I should just ask the
M$ people how to go about winning the open source vs. closed source
battle; I'm sure they would be helpful.

Not to drive a point into the ground, but even dmr depends on M$
products on a daily basis during his work at bell labs (though that is
due to a limitation of lucent/bell labs - not UNIX or Plan 9).

Oh - but AT&T UNIX wasn't open source, so why bring it up?  Maybe I
should go find the AT&T UNIX list somewhere.

find / . -print | grep friendly | grep list

I guess I should have posted this to another list.

Greg