[TriLUG] PHP parsing problem

Andrew Phillips andrew at aphillips.org
Fri May 2 11:34:53 EDT 2003

php isn't parsing any pages on that site, look at the source code and
you see <? print "insert witty php code here"; ?>

My bet is Apache isn't setup to parse php files at all. Make sure you
have the two lines below in your apache.conf (or whatever linux flavor
you're running calls it). The second line probably wont be the same but
it depends where your php module is placed.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
LoadModule php4_module extramodules/libphp4.so

-Andrew