[TriLUG] first step to become better looking and help needed with up2date login failure

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun May 4 08:00:11 EDT 2003

I feel better already.  Rh-9.0 installed/running.  Now, you experts don't laugh way hard, yet please point me in the right direction.

I used to have this demo account with rh with user id neuse.  It had expired since I didn't use it (I lost the use of my rh linux computer yet have now found my way).

Unfortunately, I was unable to log in as neuse.  So, I went to rh web site and created another profile neuse-net.

However, my computer is convinced that it shall be known as neuse to rh.

Is there any conf file I can edit to make the problem go away and patch my system?