[TriLUG] TriLUG Member Benefits - O'Reilly 20% Discounts (including OSCON)

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat May 3 15:30:23 EDT 2003

Glad you mentioned book discounts!! I was in our local Borders bookstore
yesterday and I noticed a flyer which goes like this:
"Sign up for a Corporate Account with Borders, Schools, businesses,
libraries, AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS are all welcome.
   20% off  Business-related purchases up to $1000
   25% off Business-related purchases of $1000 or more
See staff for details or email us at BDRsales at bordersgroupinc.com. To find
the store nearest you, call 1-888-81-BOOKS."

Now I don't know whether Tri-lug would qualify for this discount or not, but
it wouldn't hurt to find out!!, especially since they carry a lot of Linux
books and several Linux magazines as well.

The Borders website is www.borders.com.
--Al Johnson.