[TriLUG] passing parameters to programs via launcher in gnome and samba

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Thu May 8 09:57:50 EDT 2003

I use this sort of thing:
/usr/bin/vncviewer -fullscrean -shared -passwd /usr/local/etc/vncpasswd
1.2.3.4

This launches vncviewer in fullscreen mode on host 1.2.3.4 and won't
kick me out if someone else logs in while I'm still in.  The password
stored in the specified passwd path is tried, and if its successful I am
not prompted for a password.