[TriLUG] [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Jason White jason at jw2.org
Fri May 9 12:01:28 EDT 2003

<sigh>

I guess I thought that other linux bigots (like myself) often like to
use open source tools on proprietary systems (like Windows), since
these proprietary systems don't come with such tools.

And, I have tried to ask Windows users how to do such things with less
than quality responses -- "Why would I want any command-line utilities
on my Windows box, when I can just double-click?"  If you have
questions on open-source utilities, you usually have to ask
open-source users.

I apologize if I "cluttered" your queue.

* Sinner from the Prairy (sinner at escomposlinux.org) [030509 11:38]: