[TriLUG] OT: SSHD on Windows

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri May 9 12:17:21 EDT 2003

Well,
As any good hacker knows, the best way to run commands remotely on a
windows box is psexec.

You interact with the remote host with whatever privileges are granted
by the credentials you pass in - or if you prefer you can use the -s
argument to interact as system.

You can copy a file to the target host and execute it using the -c
argument.  psexec \\targethost -c myWIN2Krootkit.exe for example

If you just want to get interactive
psexec \\targethost c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe (for example) will launch
the remote hosts shell interactively.

psexec is only like 40k and can be downloaded free of charge from
www.sysinternals.com

Ryan