[TriLUG] [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Jason White jason at jw2.org
Fri May 9 12:07:06 EDT 2003

* Justin Johnson (justin at deepbluesoftware.com) [030509 12:01]:
> >From where I sit, it seems that the concerns for [OT] only arrise when the
> [OT] mentions Windows. In this instance, the question is about SSH, which is
> open source, so not really even off topic. This forum allows discussion
> about OSS, does it not? There are open source projects that run on Windows,
> and according to the TriLUG FAQ, section 3.2 it states "As stated above, the
> main TriLUG discussion list ( http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug)
> is for the discussion of all topics related to Linux or Free/Open Source
> software". Seems to me that would allow discussion of any OSS, regardless of
> OS.  The way the FAQ is worded, I can post topics about free, open source
> Windows software all day long.

An email came out the other day regarding "AOL's New Email Policy",
and at first glance I thought, "Oh great, who cares about AOL", but
after reading the email, I realized that I was in the same situation
-- having emails bounced by AOL on my linux mail server.  So, the
subject looked like crap, but the content was very useful.

Jason