[TriLUG] Hamfest tomorrow - volunteer list & directions

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 18:29:21 EDT 2003

Hi all!  As Jeremy volunteered me for this (he actually asked *poke, poke*)
I'd just like to make sure you all are aware that I will not be there at
12:30!!  I am mountain biking 10am Saturday at Lake Crabtree, and although
that's closer to Durham than my home (Raleigh near NCSU), I'm sure you'd all
appreciate I swing home, shower and change before making my arrival there
(unless it's already hot and un-AC'd, I'll just change at the Lake and show up
sweaty!).  We'll probably ride until noon... which wouldn't put me back in
Durham until at least 1, most probably 1:30, but I will be there!

laters,
David