[TriLUG] [OT] Computer sale

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Fri May 9 23:04:33 EDT 2003

If any of you are looking for some cheap computer parts (Sun, Mac, PC)
or some odd electronics stop by Scotts Mill in Apex Saturday between
7am-noon. The community web site is http://www.scottsmillapex.com and a
map to all the houses having yard/garage sales should be at the front
entrance.

Here are directions to Scotts Mill:  US1 to HWY55. Turn towards
downtown Apex. Turn left on S. Salem St. Turn right on Apex Barbeque
Rd. Turn right on 2nd Scotts Ridge Trail entrance into Scotts Mill.
Take a left onto Magnolia Breeze Ct. and look for the 3rd house on the
right (114 Magnolia Breeze Ct.).

Since I am getting some free advertising I will donate $100 to TRILUG
if at least 5 different people show up and mention they read this
message.