[TriLUG] stuck on samba install

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat May 10 08:58:32 EDT 2003

You might have to fill in some data for up2date.  The price is right, though.  I'd rather get it working, fill out some survey info and learn with the free demo thingie than have to pay thousands of dollars for msdn universal to do the same with winders.

If you want it to work, you've got a method.  I don't like having to re-load and foregoing the ability to implement granular control over deamons yet love seeing stuff come together and actually work.

Maybe one of the more senior linux gurus can comment about up2date out-of-sync issues causing samba failure.