[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speaker for tntug

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sun May 11 07:31:38 EDT 2003

On 10 May 2003 23:10:29 -0400 Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> The only problem is, will the NT users group react with horror at such
> a proposed talk?

I don't think so. In recent weeks, I've seen an upswing of interest
in this sort of integration (and migration) in my customers.

I believe that now that Linux is proving to be a viable solution in the
large Unix enterprise, now that Microsoft has started to push the new
Licenses, and with Windows 2003 on the horizon (another "our way or the
highway" upgrade), it's making more and more sense to look at
alternatives.

Just my $0.02

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --