[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speakerfor tntug

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sun May 11 10:15:30 EDT 2003

This is a good thing.  If you show some NT folks how placing a Linux
box as your firewall can help plug some holes AND provide you with a
tunneled proxy server using ssh, squid, iptables, and PuTTy I'd bet
we'd have some people who want to do that - and who might show up at
the next install fest.

Maybe we should start a mass Knoppix burning session so everyone in
attendance can have a copy?

I'm heading to CompUSA today - I need some more recordable CDs and some
other stuff.  I may as well load up and start burning if everyone
thinks it would be a good idea to let the NT-UG give Knoppix a try.

Greg