[TriLUG] Re: [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Sun May 18 20:49:56 EDT 2003

I like GI's BBQ in Benson.  The place is part of a BP gas station off of
27.  They serve a corn stick instead of a hushpuppy.  Having lived in
Winston and Raleigh I prefer the eastern to the western.  The difference
being a red sauce (tomato) and a vinegar sauce.  Allen and Son the last
couple of times have been too salty.

Rock Roskam
Portable Pro LLC
(919) 845-7407