[TriLUG] sendmail question -ONoRecipientAction=Add-To-Undisclosed

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Fri May 23 23:44:55 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> According to the documentation, enabling this option will add an
> "Undisclosed Recipients:;" header to email that doesn't have a To:
> field.  I need this behavior for sending out email with BCC recipients
> from an application.

Jeremy,

Could you just put a copy of the sending address in the To: field?
I've seen that done a lot, and it's much easier than what you
seem to be going through.

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace at wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

   Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little
   order, will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin