[TriLUG] Who runs Red Hat and KDE

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Sat May 24 11:36:32 EDT 2003

karl thiele wrote:

>>KDE (unabridged) for RedHat
>>http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/
>>
> Well well this looks like I have some birds of a feather in trying to
> support a real KDE environment on RH. I am going to check this out and I
> will report back what I find and how well it works as compared to
> source. Last night I kicked off kcontruct for 3.1.2 and it failed to
> build.  Have not had a failure from source before.

The kde-redhat packages work great.  If it means anything, they just got
access to the KDE packager list and such, so kde-redhat packages should
be the ones that will show up in the binaries directory on KDE's site in
the next release.

--
[ Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ]   [ http://ranger.befunk.com/ ]
"In the pants of peace, there will always be pockets of resistance."