[TriLUG] way, WAY OT: for free (not computer related)

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon May 26 17:38:35 EDT 2003

Does anyone need a white, four-section 18 foot garage door?  I replaced
mine with an insulated model and I now have a 1/3 hp motor and the
"plain" white aluminum door that needs a home.

Anyway, it's free if anyone wants it.  If not it's headed to the dump
tomorrow afternoon.

I've drawn a picture of Tux on the back of the door.  He's about 1 inch
tall.  I wanted to keep this Linux related.  ;)

Sorry for the mailbox clutter, but someone might actually find this
useful.

Greg