[TriLUG] rh-9.0 docs cd

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon May 26 18:16:39 EDT 2003

Pardon my ignorance.  I'm doing a fresh install of rh-9.0 onto new hw where I can do the everything flavor instead of the pick and choose to get under the limitation of my previous 6 gb hd.

Here's the question.

Whadaya do with the docs cd?  I used cds 1-3 and wanna install all docs so I can reference the man pages or whatever exists to educate my little ole pea brain.

Is there a way to install all docs?  Remember, I'm coming from a winders world and don't know too much about this /mnt/cdrom stuff...yet.