[TriLUG] Burning SVCD's in Linux

John Walker jwalker at gopack.com
Tue May 27 01:53:32 EDT 2003

I picked up a Philips DVD726 and I am very impressed.  I have heard a
lot about the chroma bug before, but either I can't see it or it doesn't
bother me.  The Philips has been great so far.  It has played everything
I have thrown at it.  It will even play unauthored mpg files that are
just written to a CD. Both of you were right though. My other one would
only play VCD, not SVCD.