[TriLUG] Wireless Optical Mice + Linux support

Mike Kelley mjkelley at charter.net
Wed May 28 10:42:00 EDT 2003

I've had lots of problems with mice and my Belkin KVM.  Finally I just
bought a mouse for each box.  Works fine with the video and keyboard but it
always seems to have problems with the mouse.  At one time it worked fine
with RH8.  Then I did a reinstall of RH and the problem started occuring
everytime I switched from another pc to the RH box.  I NEVER was able to get
the problem eliminated with SuSE either.  I tried virtually every driver and
even different mice but the problem persisted.  I would love to hear about
if if someone has found a remedy for this problem.

Mike