[TriLUG] Wireless Optical Mice + Linux support

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed May 28 09:42:50 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 08:49:57AM -0400, Lisa C. Boyd spoke thusly:
> I need to buy a better mouse for my computers and wanted to look at the
> wireless/optical ones. Does anyone have any feedback on ones that either
> work or don't work with Linux? If it plays into the mix - I also have an
> IOGEAR KVM switch going between two boxes. One of the boxes is currently
> running RH9.

I am insanely happy with my Logitech MX700. The wireless base is also
a charging station, and it includes NiMH batteries for the mouse. it's
*SWEET*, and works like a champ with every version of Linux I've
connected it to.

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --