[TriLUG] Wireless Optical Mice + Linux support

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Wed May 28 11:02:30 EDT 2003

Do not attempt to use a wireless mouse with a KVM.  I've been in contact
with IOGear too many times where the result is "Oh we don't support
wireless mice".  My next question of course is why not, but never get an
answer.  No wireless mouse will work properly with a KVM.  Either you'll
lose the thumb button(s) or you'll lose the wheel.  Or you'll get jumpy
movements.

Joseph