[TriLUG] Wireless Optical Mice + Linux support

Nathan Conrad conrad at bungled.net
Wed May 28 13:49:10 EDT 2003

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried using a USB wireless mouse
with the KVM? How about resting the mouse back on the cradle before
switching computers and removing it from the cradle after switching
computers?

(I don't have a KVM, but these techniques come to mind to reset the
mouse between switching computers.)

-Nathan