[TriLUG] Burning SVCD's in Linux

Will Shiver wilymac at northstate.net
Sun Jun 1 22:36:04 EDT 2003

If you have some question about a DVD player and the formats that it will play I suggest that you look it up on this site and see what someone else has had success playing. I have found this to be very accurate
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers
There is also a great amount of information on the whole Video topic.