[TriLUG] good, cheap, ether cards?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jun 2 10:41:12 EDT 2003

You got 'em if you want 'em.  Stop by this evening if you like.

They're the 3.5" form factor thingies from old Compaq Proliants that I
now use for a boat anchors :-)

I found a 4th unit and have them sitting out for you.

2 of WD Enterprise 2170 2GB ultra fast wide SCSI3
2 of Seagate Barracuda ST32171W wide ultra SCSI

So, you might need some adapter thingie to put 'em all in the same box
in a RAID.

I know you don't drink; so, don't worry about the microbrew.